Saturday, July 4, 2015

Topshop Candy Colored Nails

Well first off, Happy Fourth of July! I hope you are having a wonderful Independence Day if you live in America, and if not I hope you are having a nice day wherever you live.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On with the blogpost 

 Personally, I tend to like pastel shades rather than bright ones on nails. I know that since it's July, most people are using bright summery shades, but some people like me don't really care for intense and vibrant nails. I decided to make an inspirational set for those who don't usually go for bright shades this time of year and like more of the muted or subtle nail colors. This set is inspired by the color tones of marshmallows, and the lightweight airiness marshmallows portray. I chose to stick with three main shades.

From left to right

Topshop Candy Colored Nails


Topshop Candy Colored Nails by bellacharlie 

The first two shades I mentioned are unfortunately sold out at the time of writing which makes me really sad. But you can still buy similar shades like this basically anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx