Thursday, July 23, 2015

5 Coral Lipsticks for This Summer

I know that July is near coming to an end and that means summer is coming to an end also! August kind of ruins my mood because of how stressed out I feel in comparison to the cool aura I have during the summer months. I haven't made a blogpost on this yet (typical procrastinating Bella) and I feel like I really should because coral lipsticks are definitely go-to color for this time of year. I chose 5 different lipsticks, with a mix of high-end products for those of you who enjoy a splurge, and drugstore products for those of you who are more budget tight when it comes to buying things. 

5 Coral Lipsticks
The first lipstick is from the ever-famous MAC, and it is in the color Morange. This is definitely very orangey and has a nice in between balance between a pinkish coral and an orange coral.
The next one is a very high-end product which is the YSL Rogue Pur Couture Lipstick in the color 52 Rosy Coral. This color is, without a doubt completely coral and looks so sweet to wear with a nice white sundress.
The next is a hydrating lipstick from Sisley in the color L11. This is a totally subtle orange shade and not as coral-ish as the ones before. I still really like this shade because it is the perfect transitional shade for summer to autumn.
These next two are drugstore lipsticks which are more economical friendly. The first one is a very bright red-orange color by Rimmel Kate Moss in 110. Although this is not as much of a coral color you might like, this would look very pretty to put together any summer outfit and make it pop more.
The last lipstick is by Topshop and it is in a really pretty color called Macaroon. This is a more pale pinkish coral color like the YSL one I talked about previously.

Also, I would not like to forget to include where this adorable makeup bag is from. This bag is in a coral and cream color with the caption "LIPSTICK" printed across. This is from Forever 21 and I'll add a link later so you could buy it if you would like. And it's less than 7 bucks! Winner!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices:


What's your go-to summer shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx