Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dressin.com: Product Review

About a month ago, I was contacted by a website called Dressin.com, asking me to promote their products via my Polyvore account. I looked through their website and instantly thought all of the clothes looked so cute and stylish. I was a bit weary though, because the site originates in China and many of the items they had to offer were fairly cheap. I decided to agree to collaborate with them and they were nice enough to let me pick out clothing items of my choice. 
I picked out 3 different pieces and I am going to give you a completely honest review.


Women Stylish O-neck Short Sleeve Loose with a Bow Decoration Personality Solid Casual Chiffon T-shirt
Price: $7.71
Rating: 7.5/10
This first one is a sailor type of shirt. I fell in love with it when I saw how lightweight and doll-like it looked. When I took it out of the packaging, I saw how it wasn't exactly a light chiffon as stated on the website. The material definitely wasn't my favorite and the threads were coming undone only after a couple hours after wear. It was also slightly small but that's very common, as it is from an Asian clothing website and their clothes tend to run small.


New Women Doll Neck Chiffon Blouse Sleeveless Shirt Wear To Work Shirt 2 Colors     New Women Doll Neck Chiffon Blouse Sleeveless Shirt Wear To Work Shirt 2 Colors
Price: $6.10
Rating: 5/10
The next things I got were these adorable sleeveless peter pan collar tops with a sheer swiss dotted fabric. I ordered one in black and another one in white. I didn't like this one as much as the first one and was fairly disappointed in this purchase. First off, the material is incredibly see-through and thin, you would have to wear a camisole underneath to prevent flashing anyone.The arm holes were also extremely tight. It runs very small so I would suggest buying 2 sizes bigger than you normally would wear. I am usually a US size 4, so I ordered an Asian size medium. I felt like this would've fit a 5 year old. The silhouette also wasn't very figure flattering at all and just kind of looked frumpy and sad. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, I would say you get what you pay for. The clothes were really pretty but it's definitely not a boutique kind of shop. I would say, don't expect anything too over the top. But if you like cute, cheap clothing I think you would enjoy shopping here. Also, customer service is amazing and super helpful. So, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact them.

All opinions stated here are my own. I was not paid by Dressin.com to make this blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx