Friday, June 12, 2015

Beach Bag Essentials

I know in most places across America, summer break has already started and what better way to celebrate than a summer getaway to the beach? I love the beach; the waves, the crisp fresh air, the sand between my toes, it's all very relaxing and comforting. I've made a fashion/beauty set on what I would pack in my beach bag.

Sacrifice

Sacrifice by bellacharlie featuring VIPP

Well first you'll need a beach bag, I picked one from Jack Wills which is sold out, but their site has a variety of different beach totes you could choose from (I recommend the Lesterton Bag, Billington Tote, and Honlington Totes as wonderful beach bags).
Next a lightweight coverup is always a must just in case it gets chilly while you are in your bikini or swimsuit. You could use lightweight dresses too as an alternative but I went for a cute ruffled playsuit that I am in love with.
Sandals to compliment your cool and fresh attire always do the job. 
A white towel for after your swims in the ocean.You could always opt for the colorful beach towels instead, but I went for classy and simple.

Now for the little accessories that are needed on your long and romantic beach walks:

  • Bobby pins to pull your hair back during breezy beach days, the ones I chose are sold out but you can always purchase some from literally any fashion or beauty store.
  • A brush (or brush set) and neutral muted blush so you could touch up by doing fresh and simple makeup after the day is over and it's time for a night out. 
  • A texture hairspray so you could do your hair in gorgeous and bouncy beach waves with the surfer girl appeal.
  • Facial sunscreen and sunscreen in general so you won't end up looking like a fish stick at the end of the day.
  • A lip balm with spf because who wants chappy, burnt lips on the perfect summer day.
  • Breath mints for after the delicious fish tacos you ate for lunch (and trust me you will want to eat fish tacos by the seaside, I guarantee it)
  • And of course if you are going on summer holiday/vacation you're going to need to update your phone case and change it into an adorable summery one with the cutest sayings. Here are some other options: this blueish case from Nordstrom Rack with the saying "You are my sunshine my only sunshine" , this Kate Spade case with the saying "The world is your oyster", this ridiculously adorable Juicy Couture case with the saying, "Beach don't kill my vibe", this case from Society 6 with the saying, "Hope anchors the soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx