Saturday, May 23, 2015

Spring/Summer Collection with Fevrie

I keep on forgetting to blog about this, so here it is. While working with Fevrie on a collaboration, I created 16 sets for them that revolve around different spring styles. I've put them in a collection that you can look through for inspiration. This blog post is really long so bare with me.


  • The first one that you see definitely has an edgy feel to it with a "let loose" kind of vibe, I'd like to think. I absolutely love love love the fringed camisole top that you can get at H&M.
  • Next, you have a spring outfit that can be used for more of a chilly day, which is why I included this lovely neutral colored pea coat you can get by Moschino Cheap & Chic. 
  • This next set is also a very edgy party outfit, as you can tell by the leather pants and fringe crop top
  • My next set is very casual chic and I love it so much, especially the fringed tassel bralette from Free People. (Yes more fringe)
  • This next set is kind of a baby doll kind of look, with the cute nude flats and the simple blue dress.
  • Next, this set can be used for a cold spring day where it is still sunny, which is why I included a cropped cashmere sweater but I still incorporated cute sandals.
  • The next set is definitely one of my favorite Fevrie sets I've made. I love the bold colors and those loafers are ridiculously cute.
  • I love this next set, it has an edgy vibe like the ones you saw earlier. This is a menswear inspired outfit, with a feminine twist. (Cue the gorgeous brogues and denim shirt)
  • The next set is a pretty and girly set that includes all your must-have spring staples; espadrilles, destroyed denim jeans, lightweight flowy camisole, and a delicate fragrance that completes the look (I used a lovely Jack Wills perfume but it is unfortunately unavailable at the moment).
  • I really adore this next set because of its nostalgic simplicity and femininity it displays. Remember, always opt for your go-to destroyed denim boyfriend jeans for a casual spring outfit. 
  • This next set is more of an occasional outfit that can be worn to a spring or summer wedding, and it really goes well with this year's trend as a two-piece dress.
  • The next set is so adorable and reminds me of elementary school, with its t-bar flats and warm stockings, paired with a sweatshirt featuring the lovely Lucy Van Pelt.
  • My next set is also an adorable child-like set which features a very cute Topshop ice cream graphic jumper (which is unavailable at the moment, but I'm sure you can find other graphic sweatshirts similar tot his one).
  • This is really edgy (I think I am really into edgy outfits now...) and features a casual Topshop bomber jacket that is a spring staple. 
  • I am really proud of this next set as it can be dressed up with a pair of glamorous pointed toe flats and a blazer, or dressed down with jelly sandals
  • My last set is very edgy and rocker chic and I just had to include these amazing and stylish brogues
Fevrie products I used in this collection:
Heart necklace, pink bangle, mood ring, gold crossed ring, chunky heart necklace, pearl headband, gold linked bracelet, silver bracelet (that is unfortunately sold out), pearl ring, poison ivy ring, daisy skirt, silver bangle (that is also unfortunately sold out), floral short shorts, plaid bralette crop top    



1 comment:

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx