Saturday, April 11, 2015

5-Minute Highstreet/Drugstore Spring Makeup

For those days when you are too much of in a hurry to spend 30 minutes+ doing makeup, this natural makeup guide is perfect. I included one highstreet brand and one drugstore brand for those who like the luxury of an expensive high end makeup, or for those who don't have enough money to buy highstreet makeup but still want to look and feel amazing. For my highstreet brand, I used NARS and for my drugstore brand, I used Rimmel London.  

Highstreet & Drugstore Makeup


This is a 5-minute makeup guide, so I went for the natural Spring look. 

  1. Conceal imperfections, with Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  2. Powder if needed, with NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder
  3. Apply a warm and natural flushed blush, with NARS Blush (I used it in Oasis)
  4. Apply a natural colored eye shadow, with Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad Eye Shadow
  5. Use Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil, and apply NARS mascara (I used it in Kinshasa) 

I hope you've found this guide helpful Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx