Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Table Setup

Thanksgiving always gets me super excited, because 
1.) I get to spend time with family
2.) It is right dab smack in the middle of autumn when the weather is perfect
3.) That means Black Friday is just around the corner (yayyyy)
4.) I get to eat nonstop continuously without being judged. No shame.
Thanksgiving Table


Thanksgiving Table by bellacharlie featuring Spode
This is my ideal Thanksgiving table setup and decor.
Firstly, you obviously will need a rustic wooden family table that just screams "Autumn!" But in the circumstance that you will not go out to your nearest ikea and buy a new table for this occasion, is understandable. 
The dinnerware I chose to include were these extremely festive plates and a mug that can be purchased at Macy's. The entire set, which includes a dinner plate, salad plate, mug, and bowl can be purchased at $156.50.
Next is this turkey place card holder that I thought was extremely cute and a must-have for big family gatherings. This can be purchased at Crate and Barrel but is only available in store.
Autumnal place mats are also a necessity and this set of four I have chosen to include are available at overstock.com at a price of $37.99.
Personally, my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner (besides of the turkey of course), is the mashed potatoes. And what are mashed potatoes without gravy? This gravy boat is also from the same brand as the dinnerware I have mentioned earlier and can be bought at a price of $168. 
These red wine glasses are by Versace and cost £155 or $236.89. This is obviously more high-end and by all means, if this not in your budget do not purchase this. I just thought that these were really pretty and it gave me major autumnal vibes.
These 3 pumpkins (pictured in the bottom right corner), can be put all around the dining room area to make the atmosphere a bit more festive and autumnal. The twig harvest pumpkin pictured in the middle can be purchased for $30, and the 2 other pumpkins are currently not available but pop into your nearest Pier 1 for more information regarding these items.

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving, and if you don't live in America and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you're having a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of mybellacharlie blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely comment and put a smile on someone's face Xx